Hello, my fellow bloggers and friends. I am too happy to share my feelings with you that My Bubble (A.S.) https://bulbulsbubble.home.blog/ has nominated me for “Sunshine Blogger Award”. am thankful to WordPress and your for providing me such pleasure.
You are a amazing writer and motivational too. Your english is so nice, sometimes i have to use translator for that . If you haven’t follow me, I couldn’t have this nomination as soon. This is sweetest way for spreading love in the blogger’s world. So, i appreciate the person who invented it. God bless to all of you.
My Answers to the Questions from:
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I love sugarcane. That would be wonderful. I don’t know how to swim, so it may be easy.
2. What was the first ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
It’s impossible to write down. You can feel that feeling.
3. If you could choose between true happiness, or a greater creative skills, what would you pick?
No one. I love to be neutral.
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Yes, still I’m studying about them.
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My sister and mother
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing?
No place, I just love to write and sing.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
Study books, gym, singing, travelling..
8. Is there anyone in the world that you actually hate?
Yes, sometimes I angry that I hate so much.
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
No where. Just home, home and home.
10. Would you prefer to wake up early, or stay up late?
Yes always. But I fails always.
11. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
I need to think about it.
I am dedicating one poem to all my fellow bloggers:
होठों पर मुस्कान लाता, एक दोस्त,
हाल-ए-दिल बिन कहे ही समझ जाता, एक दोस्त।
बाहर की दुनिया में बहोत तकलीफ़ें, बहोत परेशानियां,
अंदर ही अंदर एहसास-ए-लुत्फ़ कराता, एक दोस्त।
मौसम-ए-बारिश में जब भीगना, अच्छा न लगे,
छत्र बन के, बौछारों को दूर भगाता, एक दोस्त।
गली-कुचों का रस्ता जब भीड़ों से हो तरा,
पकड़ हाथों को संग कदम बढ़ाता, एक दोस्त।
दरख़त के पंक्षियों को ग़र उड़ने की हो ख़्वाइश,
एक-एक पंक्षी को उड़ना सिखाता, एक दोस्त।
दुश्मनों का जीता, जीता नहीं कोई,
ज़िंदगी का हारा ही अक़्सर बनाता, एक दोस्त।
तबस्सुम में होते हैं बहूत से सितारे,
ग़म के ख़ज़ाने में जो काम आता, एक दोस्त।
रंग-ए-गुलिस्ताँ में कितनी भी हों बहारें,
गुलों सा ख़ुद है जो महक आता, एक दोस्त।
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Ping Back to me https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- R.K. Sir from https://rkkblog1951.wordpress.com/
- Harina pandya from https://harinapandya.com/
- Dr namrata from https://penofhearts.com/
- Kusum from https://kusumgoswami.com/
- Riya from https://aestheticgraphy.wordpress.com/home/
- Dr “sir” https://thegoldenmoonspoetry.wordpress.com/
- Richa from https://richu1893.wordpress.com/
- C17 from https://katiekay727.com/
- Dreamer from https://randomthoughtsbydreamer.blog/
- Madhusudan from https://madhureo.com/
- Rachna from https://rachanadhaka.com/
- Sahu from https://unsophisticatedonline.wordpress.com/
- Ashvini from https://thoughtyone.wordpress.com/
All these people write amazing content and are wonderful people. I am sending some of the well deserved sunshine your way. Spread the love. There is no compulsion for the nominees to participate; you are free to drop out, if you want.
Questions for the nominees:
I really liked A.S. questions, so I would want the nominees to answer the same.